- Granite Counter Tops
- Marble Counter Tops
- Custom Baths
- Custom Kitchen Solutions
- Custom Entries
- Custom made coffee tables
- Custom cutting boards
- Fire places
- Saddles and windowsills
- ON SITE COUNTER REPAIRS
Custom Granite Countertop Installation Process
Here is how the granite countertop installation process usually works:
- Experienced Granite Pro technicians produce templates for your granite counter tops.
- From these templates, the granite slabs are cut by diamond blades on a large bridge saw.
- Once the granite slab has been cut, it is polished by hand as well as a large edge-polishing machine.
- The granite is delivered to your home and installed by our trained installers to fit beautifully into your kitchen or bathroom.